Our Mission: Elect Young Women Leaders
Women Under Forty Political Action Committee — WUFPAC — is the nation’s only non-partisan organization that identifies, encourages, and supports women 40 years of age and under running for local, state and federal office.
Women aged 40 and younger are nearly absent from elected office and we need their voices to help shape policy and lead our country. Their perspectives as working professionals, mothers, caretakers and community activists are critical to the political conversation. We want young women to have a stronger voice influencing the political process.
Sign up for our mailing list and get news, events, and updates on our candidates
Follow Us!WUFPAC on Twitter
- @Jessica_Grounds highlights 3 @WUFPAC candidates: @MiaBLove, @TulsiGabbard, @Grace4NY http://t.co/n9NViYIs
- Also, check out @TulsiGabbard TONIGHT in primetime addressing @DemConvention!
- @TulsiGabbard listed as @politico 5 D's politicians to watch @DemConvention http://t.co/PIcI5Rlb
- Read more about our EIGHT WUFPAC candidates marking towards Nov. victories: http://t.co/HB3OqxvD
- @kyrstensinema for the win!!! WUFPAC field is set for 2012! Congrats.
- Happy to see @MiaBLove rock the @GOPConvention!!!
- @wufpac alum @cathymcmorris & '12 candidate @MiaBLove will speak today @GOPconvention!
- Great @huffingtonpost piece from #WUFPAC's very own Kate Farrar about record number of women running for Congress! -> http://t.co/V0hhsHtf
- @TulsiGabbard congrats on your win! We can't wait to see you win in Nov!
- Congrats @TulsiGabbard on your amazing primary victory! We're happy to have been one of your earliest supporters! So proud of you! #hi02
- Good luck @TulsiGabbard as you sprint to your 8/11 primary! We are proud of you & your campaign.
- Wishing @laura4congress good luck today.
- The guy using FaceTime to talk his wife in China in the Starbucks line at MSP is cracking me up!
- #wwhd. Love it!
- @JonRSantiago @grace4ny would love to, but we need completed application. http://t.co/vpRMwPxx