The Women Under Forty Political Action Committee (WUFPAC) is proud to see two of our candidates make history. Elise Stefanik (NY-21) comes to Congress as the youngest woman ever elected at the age of 30. Mia Love (UT-4) will serve as the first African-American female Republican in Congress. WUFPAC is thrilled to see five spectacular […]
WUFPAC is proud to endorse still two more women 40 and under running for office this election cycle. Amanda Curtis is running for the U.S. Senate in Montana. Amanda is a math teacher from Butte, Montana who successfully ran for the state legislature in 2012. As a first-term legislator, Amanda earned a reputation for being […]
This week, across the country our federal, state and local WUFPAC candidates are headed to victory. In 2012, WUFPAC endorsed just eight federal candidates. This year, the numbers of women 40 and under running for Congress are growing. Thirteen candidates are poised to win seats in Congress. “WUFPAC is proud to send more dollars to […]
RSVP here today!
Washington, DC (August 11, 2014) – Women Under Forty PAC (WUFPAC) today announces their endorsement of Utah’s 4th Congressional District candidate, Mia Love. “Mia Love has a record of successful leadership and dedication to working for her community as both City Councilwoman and Mayor,” said Kate Farrar, WUFPAC President. “As the election grows closer, WUFPAC […]
Washington, DC July 14th, 2014 Today the Women Under Forty Political Action Committee (WUFPAC) has announced their endorsement of three new candidates: Janéa Holmquist of Washington, Rebecca Thompson of Michigan, and Faith Winter Colorado. Janéa Holmquist is running for the United States House of Representatives in the 4th District of Washington state. At 39, Janéa has previously served in […]
Washington, DC – June 2, 2014 — Women Under Forty PAC (WUFPAC) today announced the endorsement of two more women running at the state and federal level. They are Elizabeth Matory of Maryland and Roxanne “Rocky” Lara of New Mexico. “As we get deeper into the 2014 primary season, it is very exciting to see […]
The WUFPAC Board of Directors is seeking diverse and dynamic individuals to serve on the Board of Directors. Board members assist the President with strategic advice including which candidates to endorse and support, how to raise support and funding for the organization, and build relationships with political and organizational stakeholders. WUFPAC is based in Washington, DC. […]
Washington, D.C. – Women Under Forty PAC today announced the endorsement of two more women candidates who are pursuing public office. They are Kristie Holmes (CA-33) and Maggie T. Oliver (New Mexico Secretary of State). “WUFPAC is honored to announce the endorsement of Kristie and Maggie,” said WUFPAC President Kate Farrar. “They are both exceptional […]
Washington, DC – Women Under Forty Political Action Committee today announced their endorsement of two U.S. House of Representatives incumbents. They are Krysten Sinema (AZ-09) and Tulsi Gabbard (HI-02). “WUFPAC is honored to endorse two talented women leaders in Congress,” WUFPAC President Kate Farrar said. “As women remain highly underrepresented at the federal level, Congresswoman […]
Washington, DC – Women Under Forty Political Action Committee today announced their endorsement of six federal and three state level candidates. They are: Alison Lundergan-Grimes (KY Senate), U.S. Senate; Emily Cain (ME-02), U.S. House; Kelly Westlund (WI-07), U.S. House; Elise Stefanik (NY-21), U.S. House; Aimee Belgard (NJ-03), U.S. House; Karalee Hargrove (CA AD-42), State Assembly; […]
WUFPAC Presents an evening with Reshma Saujani author of Women Who Don’t Wait In Line February 18th 6:00-8:00pm Home of John Jameson President and Founder of Winning Connections 616 North Carolina Ave, SE Washington, DC 20003 Purchase Your Tickets Here! Reshma Saujani is the Founder of Girls Who Code, a national non-profit organization working to close the […]
Sign up for our mailing list and get news, events, and updates on our candidates
Follow Us!WUFPAC on Twitter
- @Jessica_Grounds highlights 3 @WUFPAC candidates: @MiaBLove, @TulsiGabbard, @Grace4NY http://t.co/n9NViYIs
- Also, check out @TulsiGabbard TONIGHT in primetime addressing @DemConvention!
- @TulsiGabbard listed as @politico 5 D's politicians to watch @DemConvention http://t.co/PIcI5Rlb
- Read more about our EIGHT WUFPAC candidates marking towards Nov. victories: http://t.co/HB3OqxvD
- @kyrstensinema for the win!!! WUFPAC field is set for 2012! Congrats.
- Happy to see @MiaBLove rock the @GOPConvention!!!
- @wufpac alum @cathymcmorris & '12 candidate @MiaBLove will speak today @GOPconvention!
- Great @huffingtonpost piece from #WUFPAC's very own Kate Farrar about record number of women running for Congress! -> http://t.co/V0hhsHtf
- @TulsiGabbard congrats on your win! We can't wait to see you win in Nov!
- Congrats @TulsiGabbard on your amazing primary victory! We're happy to have been one of your earliest supporters! So proud of you! #hi02
- Good luck @TulsiGabbard as you sprint to your 8/11 primary! We are proud of you & your campaign.
- Wishing @laura4congress good luck today.
- The guy using FaceTime to talk his wife in China in the Starbucks line at MSP is cracking me up!
- #wwhd. Love it!
- @JonRSantiago @grace4ny would love to, but we need completed application. http://t.co/vpRMwPxx